How can you donate to Bay Area Center for Independent Living?
Your generous contribution will be used for direct service and is tax-deductible in accordance with IRS Code.
Bay Area CIL offers quality services with support through:
• Tax-deductible donations from people like you!
• Legacy gifts from those choosing to make a lasting gift,
• Charitable Contributions from Community, Church and Civic Groups, (ex. Lions Clubs, VFW’s, Rotary, Soroptimist),
• Sponsorships from businesses, and
• Special fund raising events.
EVERY DONATED DOLLAR is used for:
• Children with disabilities to find friendship and support through activities and social group functions,
• Adults with disabilities trying to find employment, to build wheelchair accessible ramps to safely enter and exit their homes, to discover how they can live independently following an accident, hospital stay or discharge from a nursing facility, to help in purchasing assistive technology devices or other simple solutions to aid their goal of independence.
Click the Donate button below to make a online donation via Paypal
DONATE BY MAIL
In order to make a donation by mail, please make your check out to “BACIL” and mail it to the following address:
Bay Area Center for Independent Living
909 Progress Circle
Salisbury, MD 21804