Are You Looking to Give Back to Your Community?
Our volunteer opportunities are as diverse as the work we do. Some opportunities have flexible schedules while others have specific times and date requirements, yet others require training.
Our mission is to enable people to remain independent in their own home and community. We are grateful for the work of volunteers who undertake crucial roles in assisting the consumers and staff of Bay Area Center for Independent Living, Inc.
We are always looking for volunteers. Whether it be office work or helping at one of our events, any help is greatly appreciated.
Please contact Kelli A. Tyler, Volunteer & Marketing Coordinator, for more information. email@example.com
Volunteer opportunities include but not limited to:
• General Volunteer Opportunities
• Bulk mailing assistance
• Weekly clerical support for Bay Area CIL staff members
• Assist in implementing activities for annual events
• Coach/mentor our youth and young adults during a program or sports (bowling, bocce ball, etc)
• Assist staff with office projects
• Assist staff to organize and maintain assistive technology devices for loan
• Unpaid internships
Volunteers must complete an application and provide three character references. All volunteers must successfully complete a background check and participate in an orientation class.
For more information on Volunteering and the application process, please contact:
Kelli A. Tyler
443-260-0822 Ext. 190